Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really easy, and the only thing that needs cooking is the pasta. Hugh used to make this with cream, but we discovered that it was just as nice (nicer in my opinion!) with yoghurt instead.
- 500 g dry pasta
- 375 g chilli marinated mussels, drained and chopped
- 1 (440 g) canof chopped sweet chilli tomatoes
- 1 (440 g) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 150 ml natural unsweetened plain yogurt
- Cook the pasta as per directions on packaging.
- While pasta is cooking, mix together all other ingredients together in a large serving bowl. Alternately, you can leave the yoghurt out and add to taste after serving.
- Drain pasta, and mix with other ingredients. Serve immediately.