Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from jamie oliver's website.I could never make a proper yorkshire pudding,so i figured him being english would have a great recipe,and i was right. This is THEE BEST yorkshire pudding ive ever had. It comes out huge everytime. I found out making it in a 9x13 ractangle pan comes out the best.good luck!
- preheat your oven to 450 degrees fehreinheit.
- mix together the milkl and the eggs,whisk until it become airy and frothy.
- Add the flour,baking powder,salt,keep whisking the more air the better.
- let this sit to the side for a bit,about half an hour.
- when you are ready pour enough oil into your pan to cover the entire bottom about a 1/4 inch deep.If your making roast beef or turkey,add some of the juices to the oil.
- put your pan filled with ONLY the oil,into the oven for about 5 minutes,or until you see it start so sizzle.
- Take it out and now you can pour your batter into the pan.Put back into theoven and let it bake for about 25 minutes or until you see its golden brown on the top.
- Do not open your oven door until it is fully cooked,this lets out to much heat.
- Dont worry if it looks HUGE in the oven,it will deflate once you take it out of the oven. Enjoy with gravey,mashed potatoes and roast beef.