I think the base of this recipe comes from Waffle House, but I've adjusted it for a large batch and tweaked it a bit - it's amazing and we all love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in microwave safe bowl.
- 2Heat up waffle iron.
- 3Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4Beat eggs, add water - use hand mixer.
- 5Add to dry ingredients - mix on low until fully mixed.
- 6Add in butter and mix until incorporated.
- 7Sprinkle the waffle iron with 2 T. of chopped pecans and pour almost 1 cup of batter on pre-heated, non-stick waffle iron.
- 8I have used the Black & Decker square waffle iron and the Proctor Silex belgium waffle maker and both work wonderfully - waffles are crispy on the outside and fluffy inside.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Huge Batch Fluffy Buttermilk Pecan Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.1
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 150.8 mg
- Sodium 635.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 10.3 g