Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the Weekend magazine.
- 3 eggs, beaten with
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 avocado, peeled and julienned
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Pour the beaten eggs into it.
- Place the avocados and tomato over it.
- Fold over.
- Cook for a few minutes on low flame.
- Transfer to an oven-proof dish.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Grill in a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot for breakfast!
- Note: Grill with the oven door open.