Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve with brown rice & avocado slices
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed & drained
- 1⁄2 cup tomatillo salsa
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- cooking spray
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F Combine beans and salsa in a bowl.
- Spray each side of the tortillas with cooking spray and stack them (overlapped by 3-in) in pairs of two. Spread about 1/3 C of the bean/salsa mixture over each pair and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until beans are hot and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook eggs (seasoned with salt & pepper) to desired doneness.
- Serve hot, with one egg on top of each pair of tortillas.