Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
from cooking light
Make and share this Huevos Rancheros Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese, reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend
- 1⁄2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pico de gallo, fresh
- 2 tablespoons Mexican crema
- 1⁄2 avocado, chopped ripe peeled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 lime wedges
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Arrange tortillas on a baking sheet; lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray. Broil 2 minutes; remove pan from oven. Turn tortillas over. Top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons beans. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts. Remove from oven.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Crack eggs into pan; cook 2 minutes. Cover and cook 2 minutes or until whites are set. Place 1 egg in center of each tortilla; sprinkle with pepper. Top tacos evenly with pico de gallo, crema, avocado, and cilantro. Serve with lime.