Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A simple, five ingredient recipe that is great for breakfast, brunch, lunch or supper.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup refried beans
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons salsa or 4 tablespoons taco sauce
- Cook eggs over-easy or poached to your liking.
- Heat refried beans in microwave or on top of stove.
- Heat corn tortilla over open flame of gas stove or in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Assemble per: 1 Tortilla, 1/4 cup beans, 1 egg, 1/4 cup cheese, 1 Tbl salsa.
- Serve and enjoy as is or garnish with sour cream, black olives, avocado and/or cilantro.
Fantastic brunch! I used fat free refried beans and low fat sour cream along with hot salsa and jalapeno slices...it was wonderful and full of zip! Thanks so much for posting! Made in honor of your husband.
I scrambled the eggs and used Monterey Jack cheese on a whole wheat tortilla. Perfect, very hearty and so easy to make.
A nice late saturday morning breakfast. Quick and easy to make. We topped ours with all the garnishes except the cilantro. Thanks KelBel. Bullwinkle.