This recipe is from a restaurant I worked at in North Central Florida called Down to Earth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat refried beans in a skillet to taste.
- 2Combine chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- 3Spread refried beans on a corn tortilla in a layer of about 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Place a layer of finely chopped vegetables on top of the refried beans.
- 5In a skillet, fry one egg, sunny-side up.
- 6Place egg on top of vegetables and beans.
- 7Lightly sprinkle the egg with cheese.
- 8Place tortilla under a hot broiler for approximately 30 to 45 seconds, or until the yolk glazes and the cheese is melted.
- 9Top with a tablespoon or two of the salsa mixture and crown it with a dollop of sour cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Huevos Rancheros - Down to Earth Style
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 225.9 mg
- Sodium 544.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 12.6 g