1/1 Photo of Huevos Rancheros Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
This is one of those great breakfast casseroles you can prepare the night before and just pop in the oven the next morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 8 inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Place 4 tortillas in bottom of dish, overlapping as necessary, about 1/2 to 1 inch up sides of dish. Cut the last tortilla in half, and then into strips.
- 3Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese over tortillas in dish. Top with chorizo, chiles and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 4Arrange tortilla strips over cheese.
- 5In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, oregano and red pepper; beat well. Pour over mixture in baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining cheese; press lightly into egg mixture.
- 7Cover with foil and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 8Heat oven to 350. Bake covered casserole 30 minutes.
- 9Uncover, bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Huevos Rancheros Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.6
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 247.3 mg
- Sodium 710.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.5 g