Rachie P's Note:
Another I-must-try-this-soon recipe from the Hodgson Mill Baking Book. It sounds delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box hodgson mill whole grain jalapeno cornbread mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Pour mix into bowl. Add milk, eggs, and oil. Stir together for 1 minute,.
- 3Pour batter into prepared pan and spread to cover pan.
- 4Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Spread salsa over warm crust, then spoon on scrambled eggs and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with cilantro and cut, then serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.3
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 191.2 mg
- Sodium 328.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole grain jalapeno cornbread mix