1/1 Photo of Huevos Rancheros
This is very quick and very easy. I eat this for breakfast at least once a week it is so tasty. the canned tomatoes with green chilies gives it a little kick. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in non-stick skillet (lid needed) on medium heat.
- 2Add zucchini and bell pepper and sauté 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Add in canned tomatoes, salt, and cumin.
- 4Stir and heat through.
- 5Meanwhile, heat up tortillas in microwave according to package directions.
- 6Break egg into small cup or bowl.
- 7Slide egg on top of tomato mixture.
- 8Repeat with remaining eggs.
- 9Cover and cook until eggs are done, or break yolks when half cooked, cover until done.
- 10Sprinkle cheese over eggs, cover until melted.
- 11Serve one egg and 1/2 cup tomato mixture on top of one or two tortillas.
- 12Sprinkle 1 tablespoons cilantro on each serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Huevos Rancheros
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 200.8 mg
- Sodium 714.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 12.0 g