- 4 eggs
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 4 ounces Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces salsa
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the tortillas in a small frying pan with just enough oil to cover the tortilla. Set aside.
- Place refried beans in a small pot and cook over medium heat.
- Fry 4 eggs in skillet until cooked to your preference.
- Place tortilla on a serving plate. Top each tortilla with refried beans. Add 1 oz of cheese to each tortilla. Place 1 egg on each, top with salsa then sour cream.