Recipe by Adam Carlson
I was hungry one morning and decided to try something different, this was made from random stuff I found in the fridge ;)
Top Review by UmmTariq
This was an awesome breakfast to cook . I subbed quartered salami at the last minute, used 2 Tbsp Newman's Own salsa, 2 extra large eggs, skipped the cheese. The house smelled wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
- 3 large eggs
- 2 oscar mayer all beef hot dogs, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- monterey jack pepper cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by sweating the onion and garlic in a small skillet.
- When they are translucent add in the salsa and hotdogs.
- Crack the eggs over the top, letting them cook through.
- place slices of cheese on top and cover until cheese melts.
- Flip it all onto a plate and enjoy!