Recipe by CaribbeanQueen
If you like spicy, you can really kick-up the heat in this twist on traditional deviled eggs. If you are squimish, reduce the chili paste and jalapenos.
Top Review by Heaven's Kitchen
These were very good. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I did think they would be much spicier than they ended up being. I used all ingredients in the amounts called for. I would increase the chili paste next time for more heat, but otherwise, these were a nice change of pace from the usual deviled eggs.
- 12 eggs, boiled, cooled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon thai chili paste (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, minced (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced (save some for garnish)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- pickled ginger, for garnish