Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use canned nopalitos if you can't find fresh nopalitos. Fresh nopalitos should be cooked till tender before adding. I always add either chorizo or sausage to this but not everyone likes it that way.
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup nopalitos, diced (cooked if fresh)
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute till tender; about 3 minute
- Add tomato and nopalitos and cook 2 minutes. Add egg mixture and cook till set, stirring gently to combine.
- Dish on plate with beans and tortillas or eat alone.