Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
In my family, breakfast is where leftovers go to meet their destiny. This is where the leftovers from Burrito Night go, so substitute any precooked shredded seasoned meat for the 'ham' listed. Serve with a fifth of 'hair of the dog', i.e tequila, and breakfast potatoes if this is a mid-day meal rather than just a breakfast, and if you wake up hung over with only jarred salsa this dish won't suffer from it.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Warm the salsa in a saucepan.
- Preheat a pan large enough for the tortillas on medium low, and preheat a 10" or larger skillet with the oil.
- Warm the shredded ham in the oil, stir in the eggs and stir until the eggs are to your preference.
- While the eggs are setting, place a tortilla in the other skillet, sprinkle 1/2 a serve of the cheese.
- When the cheese has melted, place the tortilla on a plate, spoon a serve of the ham/egg mixture into it with 1/2 a serve of the salsa, and fold into a burrito.
- Top the burrito with more salsa and cheddar cheese, and melt the cheese under the broiler.
Easy and tasty....a satisfying way to start the day....just make sure you have a napkin on hand...it can get messy!<br/>Made for Spring PAC 2013.