Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Chef Jamie Callison - delicious!
Make and share this Huckleberry-Orange Scone recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- Cut in butter using food processor with blade attachment, pulsing about 15 times until the mix resembles coarse bread crumbs.
- Mix sour cream, half and half, and orange together.
- Mix with dry ingredients.
- Fold in huckleberries.
- Spoon onto parchment paper and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake until golden (20-25 minutes).
These were awesome!!! People told me these were the best scones they ever had. I am lucky i live where huckleberries grow wild! I did go ahead and use the juice from the orange, mix it with some powdered sugar, cinnamon, and a dash of rum. It made a great icing to drizzle on top!