Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box blueberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries in heavy syrup
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- In 9X13-inch baking dish, combine gelatin mixes and boiling water.
- Add blueberries and pineapple (with syrup and juice).
- Chill until firm.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and pudding mix.
- Blend until smooth.
- Spread topping over solidified gelatin mixture.
- Sprinkle with nuts.