Recipe by LeahBurgoon
I made this when I got a text from hubby at work saying he was "HUNGRY!" Since it was the day before grocery shopping I didn't have a lot in the house. This is what I came up with. NOTE: As usual this was thrown together and I'm estimating the amounts.
Top Review by Leggy Peggy
This was my early morning thrown-together breakfast and I loved every bite. Made exactly as written and served half on sourdough toast. Had the other half at lunch on sourdough bread. If I made any change it might be to cut back on the mayo by one tablespoon, but that would only be on days I'm watching my weight. Thanks so much for posting your creation.
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Add three eggs to a pan of cold water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn temperature down to a simmer.
- Simmer for five minutes.
- While eggs are boiling mix five final ingredients.
- Take eggs off heat.
- Run pan under cold water until eggs are cool enough to touch.
- Drain water from pan.
- Shake eggs in empty pan until shells crack.
- Peel eggs.
- Mash eggs together with vinegar-mayonnaise mixture.
- Eat on whatever bread you prefer.