Recipe by Chef Buttons
My Husband, Rob, makes this recipe at least once a week for me...I LOVE it because not only is it simple, quick and great tasting, I don't have to cook! This recipe was taught to him by his grandmother as a different way to fix hamburger.
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt (optional)
- barbecue sauce (optional)
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 1 pinch sugar (optional)
- minced or chopped onion, to tase
- 1 dash parsley flakes
- 1 dash oregano leaves
- 1 dash basil leaves
- flavored noodles (Hubby uses Knorr's Flavored Noodles)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients (except noodles) together in medium to large skillet (will depend on the amount of hamburger used).
- Brown humburger, stirring as needed to obtain a ground consistancy.(Adding sugar will give this meal a slightly sweet taste)
- Set aside.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- With about 1 minute left in noodles cooking time, add hamburger and finish cooking. Serve hot.