Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
My Husband, Rob, makes this recipe at least once a week for me...I LOVE it because not only is it simple, quick and great tasting, I don't have to cook! This recipe was taught to him by his grandmother as a different way to fix hamburger.
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt (optional)
- barbecue sauce (optional)
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 1 pinch sugar (optional)
- minced or chopped onion, to tase
- 1 dash parsley flakes
- 1 dash oregano leaves
- 1 dash basil leaves
- flavored noodles (Hubby uses Knorr's Flavored Noodles)
- Combine all ingredients (except noodles) together in medium to large skillet (will depend on the amount of hamburger used).
- Brown humburger, stirring as needed to obtain a ground consistancy.(Adding sugar will give this meal a slightly sweet taste)
- Set aside.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- With about 1 minute left in noodles cooking time, add hamburger and finish cooking. Serve hot.
By flavored noodles, do you mean ramen noodles? Really? With hamburger? It was probably my fault but this came out not looking or tasting very pleasant. Oh well.