CJ White's Note:
The ULTIMATE homemade chocolate chip cookie. Hubby says these are better than sex. I'll let you be the judge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients and mix well.
- 2Add next 3 ingredients and mix well.
- 3Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- 4Add flour and mix well.
- 5I use my hands for this.
- 6Refrigerate cookie dough while you heat your oven to 350°F.
- 7Once oven is heated, roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place 1 1/2- 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the tops a just starting to brown.
- 9Don't overcook.
- 10Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- 11Transfer onto waxed paper until cool.
- 12Store in an air tight container, or cookies may be frozen then reheated.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hubby's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g