Recipe by jbe467
My mom made this for my husband and he begs for it to this day! Not one of my personal favorites, but I'm not a big chicken fan. My kids love this dish as much as he does though, so I have to make it pretty frequently around here!
Top Review by Gina Marie 622
I loved this chicken dish! The chicken I used came pacakged already thin sliced and ready to cook. I made this on a work night and dinner was on the table in less then 1/2 hour. The only thing I wasn't sure of was how much lemon juice to use so I only used a small amount, just under two tablespoons. This amount was just right. Everyone in my family enjoyed this meal. I will be making this again.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- angel hair pasta
- lemon juice
- 3 -4 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim chicken of all fat.
- Pound the chicken as thin as you prefer- the thinner, the better.
- Put a pot of water on to boil for the angel hair.
- Coat chicken in seasoned flour and shake off excess.
- Melt about half a stick of butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned on both sides and cooked all the way through.
- Cook pasta 2-3 minutes or according to package directions.
- Remove chicken from pan and place on serving plates.
- Melt the other half of the stick of butter in same pan with lemon juice to taste.
- Add drained pasta to pan and toss to coat.
- Place pasta on plates with chicken and pour any excess butter/lemon juice mixture over chicken and pasta.
- My hubby makes his OWN separate butter/lemon juice mixture for just his plate!