Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is my husband's all time, absolutely favorite supper!
- 3 lbs baby back ribs
- salt and pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- water (to cover)
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 6 potatoes, peeled, cut in quarters
- Cut ribs in 2 bone pieces.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In large pot; bring ribs,enough water to cover completely, bay leaf, rosemary, onion and celery to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until ribs are tender (about 1-1/2 hr).
- Add carrots and potatoes.
- Cook on med low for another 30 minutes.
- Use slotted spoon to transfer ribs and vegetables to serving plates.
Made these for husband. I cooked them in crockpot all day and left out the potatoes and carrots, since he is on a low carb diet. He said they were delicious! Will fix again!