1/2 Photos of Hubbys Fav Omelet
Lady in love :)'s Note:
This is a wonderful fluffy Omelet. You can add a variety of fillings. My husbands favorite is simply cheddar cheese and green scallions. When I have company, I put out bowls of different fillings like diced bell peppers, mushrooms, red onion, etc.and I let them choose there own. Great way for kids to feel included and also get their veggies! (5 Lg Eggs makes two large portions, or three medium portions) Have fun and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have a Lg skillet with a lid.
- 2Crack the 5 eggs into a two cup measuring cup.
- 3add three tbl Butter milk.
- 4One tsp Baking powder.
- 5Salt and Pepper to taste , Whisk thoroughly and set aside.
- 6Heat skillet on Low, melt a little butter or Olive Oil in pan.
- 7Butter taste better, but I use Olive Oil most of the time.
- 8After eggs have sat for at least five minute add 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- 9of grated cheddar cheese ( set some aside for top of Omelet )Now add the chopped Scallions, I add three Lg scallions to five eggs.
- 10Whisk thoroughly and pour into a warm pan, put lid on and leave on low.
- 11The Omelet will fluff up nicely, don't over cook.
- 12When it is just a little runny still you can add your choice of fillings, do not over fill it will be hard to fold.
- 13Put the lid back on for aprox. Two minute or untill surface of eggs is not runny.
- 14It is your choice how soft or hard you like your eggs.
- 15Now fold over and put on plate, top with a little cheese let melt and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hubbys Fav Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.9
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 465.0 mg
- Sodium 181.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 16.1 g