1/1 Photo of Hubby's Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are absolutely delicious! Sweet and chocolatey with a bit of saltiness, makes this chewy cookie amazing! My husbands favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl.
- 3Combine brown sugar, sugar, vanilla and butter in large bowl and mix until creamy.
- 4Add eggs and beat.
- 5Add dry ingredients into sugar mixture and stir well.
- 6Mix in all chocolate chips and use both hands to make small rounded cookies (about 1 tbsp each) and drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Let cool on tray for 10 minutes, then remove with spatula and transfer to plate or cookie jar.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hubby's Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.8
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 427.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 47.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g