Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are absolutely delicious! Sweet and chocolatey with a bit of saltiness, makes this chewy cookie amazing! My husbands favorite.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 0.5 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, sugar, vanilla and butter in large bowl and mix until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat.
- Add dry ingredients into sugar mixture and stir well.
- Mix in all chocolate chips and use both hands to make small rounded cookies (about 1 tbsp each) and drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool on tray for 10 minutes, then remove with spatula and transfer to plate or cookie jar.