Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Really easy chili recipe. Nothing too special to this recipe. It makes a ton of leftovers too (we have a 4 person family), so you can make chili hot dogs the next day, or put it on top of mac & cheese...SOOOO good!
- 1 -2 lb 80% lean ground beef
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (32 ounce) can chili beans (mild or hot, whatever your preference)
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- chili powder
- cayenne powder (red pepper)
- 1. Brown your beef until no longer pink, with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Add all the ingredients to the crockpot.
- 3. Use the amount of seasonings and spices to your liking, only a couple of shakes of red pepper though!
- 3. Stir very well.
- 4. Start crockpot, cook on low for 8 hours.
- When done, serve with any side to your liking. My hubby likes to add fresh chopped jalapenos to his, the rest of us top with sour cream, chopped green onions, and cheese! Enjoy!