Recipe by Bogey'sMom
This is my husband's favorite chicken. It's probably his favorite comfort food, served with mashed potatoes.
Top Review by Tahiti
This was a very good, simple dinner, I used golden mushroom soup, it was all I had. This dish has a unique smokey flavour, it also made a very large amount of gravy, I served it over buttered noodles and made baby peas with it. I did make six breasts and it was devoured by a very hungry marine and a growing boy, I got one too, but I had to be quick! I will look foreward to making this again soon.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 jar dried beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap each chicken breast in a slice of bacon.
- Line a baking dish with the jar of dried beef and place the breasts on top.
- Mix together the sour cream and soup and"seal" the top of the chicken with it.
- Cover in foil and bake on 275 for 3 hours.
- Do not uncover during baking.