1/1 Photo of Hubby's Baked Boneless Chicken Wings
Delicious, easy and healthy to make! We have this meal at least twice a month! A big hit with company and the kids! We have the kiddos use Ranch and honey mustard as their dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare an oven pan (cookie sheet should work) with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Set aside 2 medium-sized mixing bowls.
- 4Prepare 1 large plate or shallow pan with enough bread crumbs to coat the surface. If using plain or homemade breadcrumbs, add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and a couple of shakes of cayenne pepper to taste; keep breadcrumbs off to the side, you may need more.
- 5Add cut up chicken cubes into one of the medium-size mixing bowls, pour milk over chicken, just enough to cover the chicken; you do not need more than this. Set bowl aside for later.
- 6Add flour into the other mixing bowl. Dip chicken into flour, coating entirely. You may need to add flour as you go.
- 7Add eggs to the milk mixing bowl used earlier; if there is some leftover milk just mix with eggs.
- 8Dip about 5 or 6 cubes of chicken at a time in egg mixture.
- 9Coat all sides of the chicken in the breadcrumb plate.
- 10Add to prepared oven pan.
- 11Once all the chicken is added to pan, spray the top with the cooking oil (we use olive oil spray). Season with more salt and pepper, just enough to taste.
- 12Put in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- 13Turn pieces of chicken over, spray again with cooking spray, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- 14Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- 15Drizzle the wing sauces of your liking over chicken! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hubby's Baked Boneless Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.9
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 335.5 mg
- Sodium 426.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 59.8 g