Recipe by Eager2Learn2
Delicious, easy and healthy to make! We have this meal at least twice a month! A big hit with company and the kids! We have the kiddos use Ranch and honey mustard as their dip.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, in cubes about 1 1/2 inches wide
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 -2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- garlic powder
- red cayenne pepper
- buffalo wing sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare an oven pan (cookie sheet should work) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set aside 2 medium-sized mixing bowls.
- Prepare 1 large plate or shallow pan with enough bread crumbs to coat the surface. If using plain or homemade breadcrumbs, add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and a couple of shakes of cayenne pepper to taste; keep breadcrumbs off to the side, you may need more.
- Add cut up chicken cubes into one of the medium-size mixing bowls, pour milk over chicken, just enough to cover the chicken; you do not need more than this. Set bowl aside for later.
- Add flour into the other mixing bowl. Dip chicken into flour, coating entirely. You may need to add flour as you go.
- Add eggs to the milk mixing bowl used earlier; if there is some leftover milk just mix with eggs.
- Dip about 5 or 6 cubes of chicken at a time in egg mixture.
- Coat all sides of the chicken in the breadcrumb plate.
- Add to prepared oven pan.
- Once all the chicken is added to pan, spray the top with the cooking oil (we use olive oil spray). Season with more salt and pepper, just enough to taste.
- Put in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn pieces of chicken over, spray again with cooking spray, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Drizzle the wing sauces of your liking over chicken! Enjoy!