Recipe by Amanda Beth
I made these one night when I was craving some meatball subs. Unfortunately, I did not get to try any as my husband ate them ALL! They are nice and moist, and hold together even without the egg. They are 6 ww points for four meatballs.
Top Review by SweetsLady + 3
I buy ground turkey by the case at our warehouse club. Whenever I pick one up I make 5 lbs. of these meatballs, scaling back the worcestershire sauce a bit to make them a little more all-purpose. I use a cookie scoop to portion out single tablespoon meatballs and bake them at 350 for 20 minutes. Then I use them in spaghetti, subs, swedish meatballs, chili&jelly sauce...
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 small onion
- 10 fat-free saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely grate onion into large bowl.
- Make sure all the juices are in the bowl as well.
- You may need to wipe the grater with your finger.
- Add remaining ingredients except cooking spray, and mix well.
- Shape into 24 meatballs.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add 12 meatballs to skillet and cook about 8-10 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove cooked meatballs, and drain skillet.
- Cook remaining 12 meatballs.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.