I made these one night when I was craving some meatball subs. Unfortunately, I did not get to try any as my husband ate them ALL! They are nice and moist, and hold together even without the egg. They are 6 ww points for four meatballs.
- Finely grate onion into large bowl.
- Make sure all the juices are in the bowl as well.
- You may need to wipe the grater with your finger.
- Add remaining ingredients except cooking spray, and mix well.
- Shape into 24 meatballs.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add 12 meatballs to skillet and cook about 8-10 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove cooked meatballs, and drain skillet.
- Cook remaining 12 meatballs.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.