1/6 Photos of Hubby-Will-Inhale-Them Meatballs
Amanda Beth's Note:
I made these one night when I was craving some meatball subs. Unfortunately, I did not get to try any as my husband ate them ALL! They are nice and moist, and hold together even without the egg. They are 6 ww points for four meatballs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely grate onion into large bowl.
- 2Make sure all the juices are in the bowl as well.
- 3You may need to wipe the grater with your finger.
- 4Add remaining ingredients except cooking spray, and mix well.
- 5Shape into 24 meatballs.
- 6Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- 7Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
- 8Add 12 meatballs to skillet and cook about 8-10 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
- 9Remove cooked meatballs, and drain skillet.
- 10Cook remaining 12 meatballs.
- 11Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hubby-Will-Inhale-Them Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 210.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.1 g