Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
He likes it and he rarely likes fish. I think it would be good also with some fresh herbs added to the topping. Probably the reason he liked it, lack of HERBS! Says I use too many most of the time. Try it You'll like it, either way!
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (fresh grated)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets (skinned)
- Heat oven 400.
- Pulse the garlic, parmesan, oil and seasonings in a food processor until combined.
- Place salmon in a sprayed 9x9 baking dish.
- Top with mix.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Run under broiler to brown cheese if desired.