Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great as a side dish
Make and share this Hubbard Squash Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs hubbard squash, 3-4 cups in chuncks
- 3 small zucchini, sliced not peeled
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb stuffing mix
- Boil carrots for 5 minute Add Hubbard squash boil 3 minute.
- Add zuccini and boil 2 minute Drain.
- Mix in bowl:.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1 cup sour cream.
- Add squash.
- Melt butter in frying pan. Add 8 oz. package of stuffing.
- Stir half of dressing into squash mixture.
- Put mixture in 9 x 13 casserole dish. Top with other half of stuffing.
- Bake at 375 deg. for 30 minute.