Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
(Stir-Fried Rice Noodles with Shrimp) from Byerly's School of Culinary Arts
- 10 ounces vermicelli
- 5 ounces shrimp, shelled
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 egg white
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup celery, in 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup spring onion, 1 inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons curry
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup soup stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces barbecued pork
- Note: Submitted as originally written- I add more curry& Seasoning Sauce.
- Soak vermicelli in water for 15 minutes until soft.
- Marinate shrimp in shrimp marinade.
- Beat egg, pour into skillet and swirl to make a thin omelet.
- Remove; cut into thin slices with a cleaver.
- Stir-fry shrimp in 4 Tbls oil; add bean sprouts, celery& salt.
- Turn off heat; add onion and mix well; remove from pan.
- Stir-fry curry in 6 Tbls oil; add soaked vermicelli.
- Use chopsticks to mix well, Then pour the seasoning Sauce over.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Place all ingredients including pork in pan and mix well with cooked vermicelli.