- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 100 ml water
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 73.94 ml tomato puree
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 0.25 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml ground caraway
- 9.85 ml paprika (mix hot and sweet)
- 4 (560 g) tuna steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil, water, lemon juice, tomato puree, garlic, salt and spices.
- Pour into a wide shallow pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish and turn it over on both sides so it absorbs the sauce. Cover and cook on a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley or coriander and serve.