Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this had the Hard Rock Cafe and it was SOOOO GOOD! I had to search and search for a close copycat.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces beefeater gin
- 1 1⁄4 ounces hpnotiq fruit liqueur (Blend of vodka, cognac, and tropical fruit juices)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces bacardi rum
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dekuyper triple sec
- 2 1⁄2 ounces sweet and sour cocktail mix
- lemon-lime flavored soda, such as sierra mist
- Fill 12 oz. glass with ice.
- Add all the alcohol and sour mix.
- Top off glass with Sierra Mist to taste then watch out.