I had a hard time finding cake flour and found these instructions on a website and found them the easiest to make Cake Flour.
My Private Note
- 11. Measure out the flour that you'll need for your recipe.
- 22. For every cup of flour you use, take out two tablespoons of flour and return it to the flour bin. Put the cup of flour (minus the two tablespoons) into a sifter set over a bowl.
- 33. Replace the two tablespoons of flour that you removed with two tablespoons of cornstarch.
- 44. Sift the flour and cornstarch together. Sift it again, and again and again. The cornstarch and flour need to be well incorporated and the flour aerated. Sift the flour and cornstarch mixture about five times.
- 5And now you have cake flour!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for How to Turn All-Purpose Flour Into Cake Flour
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g