1/9 Photos of How to Roast Garlic
This is a simple "how to" recipe for roasting garlic in the oven. Super easy and the flavor of roast garlic is so sweet and creamy. Our favorite way to serve it up is to dump the roasted garlic in some good olive oil seasoned with salt/pepper, and serve it atop french bread. Certainly you can use roast garlic in many different recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Slice off the very top of the garlic head. Place in a piece of foil and drizzle olive oil inside the head of garlic until it is completely filled and just starting to run down the side.
- 3Wrap tightly with foil and place on a cookie sheet and bake until tender and fragrant, roughly 35 minutes.
- 4Remove from the oven and let cool. Peel outside off of bulb of garlic, then gently squeeze each clove out.
- 5Use in the recipe of your desire, or simply spread on bread for a wonderful addition to any meal.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for How to Roast Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g