Recipe by MarraMamba
Here is an unbelievable way to peel a whole head in no time flat. I have included a link to the video. Sub "2 bowls of equal size" for water. the system didn't recognize them. There is no water in the technique..
Top Review by UmmBinat
This kind of worked for me. I had trouble holding the bowls together although it obviously may depend on the bowls rims. I think you have to have some muscle for shaking the dickens out of them, LOL. Not all my cloves peeled. Used in recipe#209429. Made for Please Review My Recipe ~ ~ ~ from February 14th ~
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: See the video at http://www.saveur.com/article/Kitchen/video-How-to-Peel-a-Head-of-Garlic-in-Less-Than-10-Seconds.
- Smash the head of garlic with the heel of your hand.
- Sweep the cloves into one bowl.
- Invert the second bowl over the top of the first bowl.
- Hold the bowls together where the rims meet and shake the dickens out of them.