Prep 15 hrs
Cook 25 mins
From the 'Thursday' magazine! I'm not sure of the yield, so, I'm just doing guess work here.
Make and share this How to Make 'tofu' - a Simple Homemade Recipe! recipe from Food.com.
- Soak soyabeans in water for 12-15 hours.
- Grind to a fine paste and extract milk by adding sufficient water and passing it through a fine muslin cloth.
- Heat the milk obtained, stirring off and on, to prevent burning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add yogurt and lemon juice.
- Stir until completely curdled.
- Allow the curdled milk to settle and pass it through a muslin cloth.
- The resultant mass is tofu.
- This tofu can be used like paneer in many dishes!
- Enjoy this simple homemade recipe of tofu!