Prep 15 hrs
Cook 25 mins
From the 'Thursday' magazine! I'm not sure of the yield, so, I'm just doing guess work here.
- Soak soyabeans in water for 12-15 hours.
- Grind to a fine paste and extract milk by adding sufficient water and passing it through a fine muslin cloth.
- Heat the milk obtained, stirring off and on, to prevent burning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add yogurt and lemon juice.
- Stir until completely curdled.
- Allow the curdled milk to settle and pass it through a muslin cloth.
- The resultant mass is tofu.
- This tofu can be used like paneer in many dishes!
- Enjoy this simple homemade recipe of tofu!