1/1 Photo of How to Make Texas Roadhouse Cheese Fries
With this Texas Roadhouse Cheese Fries recipe, you can create the restaurant's gooey, warm appetizer that strikes fear into dieters everywhere. Topped with freshly cooked bacon, this dish is hard to resist and almost impossible to merely sample. There is no need to visit the restaurant to enjoy this appetizer as it can be easily prepared at home. You can prepare Texas Roadhouse Cheese Fries as an appetizer or main meal. While these cheese fries can be refrigerated, they do not heat up well, so it is best to prepare the quantity that you plan on eating at one time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 2Cook bacon in a medium-sized frying pan oven medium-high heat.
- 3Take out bacon when crisp and put on a paper towel to dry.
- 4Pour bacon grease into a bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- 5Add garlic salt, onion powder, and seasoned salt to the grease and stir to mix. Set aside.
- 6Arrange the fries on a greased baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly golden.
- 7Set oven to broil.
- 8Brush the bacon oil an seasoning mix onto each fry.
- 9Place fries in an oven-safe bowl. Spread the cheddar cheese over the fries.
- 10Crumble bacon slices, then sprinkle over cheese.
- 11Place dish in oven for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
- 12Remove from the oven and allow to sit for a few minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for How to Make Texas Roadhouse Cheese Fries
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.8
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 451.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
steak-style French fries