Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a fast and easy recipe that can be made under a hour
Make and share this How to Make Meringue Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 1. beat egg whites alone until soft peaks then add the sugar, cream of tartar, food colouring, and salt.
- 2. beat until stiff peaks.
- 3. convert in to piping bag, and pipe circles on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4. place it in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- 5. take it out of the oven and let it cool.