Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A great recipe for chicken wings. Honey garlic "enhanced". Fast and easy.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chicken soup base
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread wings in a single layer on a jellyroll pan or in a roaster. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk together the rest of the ingredients.
- Drain juices from pan.
- Pour sauce over wings and bake 25 to 30 minutes more.
- I serve these with a green salad, rice and corn.
These were very, very good!!! Next time though I will double the sauce and thicken it with a bit of cornstarch... only because we loved the sauce. That would make this a 5 star recipe in our opinion. There will definitely be a next time. Thanks for posting this, Glory.