1/2 Photos of How to Make Cake Flour
This is when you run out of cake flour. I use this all the time. No need to buy cake flour anymore.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure out the amount needed for your recipe. I always measure out 6 cups of all purpose flour.
- 2For every 1 cup of flour remove 2 Tbsp of flour.
- 3Now add 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch for every 1 cup of flour. (replacing the tablespoons of flour taken out).
- 4Sift 5-6 times and it's ready-to-use cake flour.
- 5*To sift flour without a sifter just use a strainer by filling it with flour and tapping against the palm of your hand over a bowl.
- 6(left-over flour can go back in the bag).
- 7Always measure the flour that is needed after its sifted.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for How to Make Cake Flour
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1547.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 329.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 38.8 g