Recipe by barbacious
This is really good with a yellow or Pineapple cake mix and pineapple jello. I would try 1 box of jello first. I once made this using a yellow cake mix, 1 box pineapple jello and 1 box lime jello. You divide the cake mix in two and put each box of jello into half. Then bake in 2 round pans for layers. Very pretty.
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix (any flavor)
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 ounce) box Jello gelatin (not sugar free)