Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a tantalizing flavor sensation. The Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce is equally as wonderful served over steak and this is also great over a burger. You just have to talk your boyfriend or hubby into parting with 2 TBSP of his beloved Jack Daniels! But in the end it will be worth it...
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan warm over medium heat until simmering.
- Once heated take out 1/4 cup and use to baste barbecue chicken while grilling.
- Barbecue the chicken breasts approximately 10 minutes turning every 2 minutes while basting.
- Spoon remaining sauce over chicken breasts as desired.
- As mentioned above, try this sauce on steak--it is so good as well it makes a great topper for burgers.
Excellent!!!! I especially like the addition of the liquid smoke. I used hickory flavored. Delicious over ribs~