1/1 Photo of How to Catch a Man... Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce over Chicken
Chef Decadent1's Note:
This is a tantalizing flavor sensation. The Jack Daniel's BBQ sauce is equally as wonderful served over steak and this is also great over a burger. You just have to talk your boyfriend or hubby into parting with 2 TBSP of his beloved Jack Daniels! But in the end it will be worth it...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in a saucepan warm over medium heat until simmering.
- 2Once heated take out 1/4 cup and use to baste barbecue chicken while grilling.
- 3Barbecue the chicken breasts approximately 10 minutes turning every 2 minutes while basting.
- 4Spoon remaining sauce over chicken breasts as desired.
- 5As mentioned above, try this sauce on steak--it is so good as well it makes a great topper for burgers.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for How to Catch a Man... Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce over Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 685.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g