Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
For those of you who do the best you can everyday to take care of your families, and yourself. Enjoy!
- Preheat Oven, Get out bowl, spoons and ingredients, and Grease and Flour Pan.
- Remove 5 crayons, 2 toy cars and One stuffed Bear from kitchen table.
- Measure 1 Cup Flour.
- Remove childrens hands from flour, wash flour off children.
- Measure one more cup flour to replace flour on floor and table.
- Put flour, baking powder and salt in a sifter.
- Get dust pan to sweep up pieces of broken bowl children have knocked onto the floor.
- Get another bowl, answer phone, return to table.
- Get greased pan and a new bowl, remove crayon from pan.
- Go look for quiet children
- Answer phone again.
- Return to kitchen and take greased pan from child, who flees, knocking new bowl off of table -- again.
- Wash floor, table, walls, dishes and children.
- Call local bakery.
- Go Lie down.
FYI - in case anyone was wondering the source of this "recipe" it comes from the "Feed Me I"m Yours" cookbook.
Ah yes, I remember it well! (My daughter had this same recipe)<br/><br/>Does anyone have any other humorus or clever 'recipes' to share? Here's one I like<br/><br/>PRESERVING YOUR CHILDREN<br/>1 large grassy field Pinch of brook and some<br/>1/2 dozen children pebbles<br/>2 or 3 small dogs<br/><br/>Mix children and dogs well together. Put them in the field, stirring constantly. Pour the pebbles over the book. Sprinkle the field with flowers. Spread over all a deep blue sky and bake in the sun. When thoroughly brown, remove and set away to cool in the bathtub.