I found this on the epicurean.com under Canadian recipes. I haven't tried it yet, but it claims to produce a moist, tasty ham that's not overly salty like most. Posted for ZWT.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and trim the fat from the ham.
- Marinate in the Ginger Ale for at least 4 hours in the fridge, turning if needed.
- Place in foil lined baking dish.
- Mix together the beer, mustard and molasses, spread over ham.
- Cover ham with foil and bake 15 minutes per pound, then remove foil and bake an additional 20 minutes.