Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
It is great to start a dinner party and to share with friends
- 2 ounces romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed,and firmly squeezed to remove moisture
- 6 1⁄4 ounces artichoke hearts, drained,patted dry
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup Italian cheese blend
- tortilla chips, for serving
- sour cream, for serving
- salsa, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put Romano cheese in a food processor with metal blade.
- Turn motor on and drop garlic through feed tube to mince.
- Stop machine and add spinach, artichokes, cream cheese and eggs.
- Process until thoroughly blended; turn into medium bowl.
- Fold in mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer to a 2- to 3-cup baking dish; bake until heated through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.