Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful fruit salad to go alongside any meal or even alone! Great mix of sweet and sour. I enjoy a plate for breakfast and even lunch. This recipe has been in the family for many years. Raisins can be omitted if youre watching calories.
- 1 large crisp sweet apple (I like Red Delicious)
- 1 large banana
- 1 orange
- 1 cup seedless grapes (red or green)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip (light or regular)
- 2 teaspoons sugar or 2 teaspoons sugar substitute
- Wash all fruit.
- Chop apple and orange into chunks, slice banana.
- Put fruit into bowl with raisins, add Miracle whip and sugar.
- Mix well, refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Serve alone or with a meal.